*/ Wedding Fashion Files: Love it, Hate it

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love it, Hate it

I was browsing the Nordstrom bridalwear section of their site today, and felt compelled to share my findings. What a mixed bag of styles! I say that in the best possible way, as I adore seeing greater variety in wedding dress shops, and love it when a brides steps away from the cookie-cutter while ballgown to choose something that reflects her own sense of style. That said, I did find a few that made me blow my fashion police whistle.

Loving...

Beautiful Asymetrical Wedding Dress




agatha ruiz style wedding dress
The textile flowers give this dress an Agatha Ruiz feel without her over-the-top colours.



sheath wedding dress
This simple sheath dress has a lace overlay and a subtle train, giving you an authentic but understated wedding gown look.


Hating...

fussy wedding dress
This dress is just too fussy, with gathered folds of fabric, lace peeking out of the bust area as if a bra is trying to escape and a tacky sheen to the fabric.



eyptian wedding dress
Going to your wedding as Cleopatra? Really??.



babydoll wedding dress
Girls, I implore you, please don't get married in a nightgown!


Visit Nordstrom.com to see all wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother-of-the-bride fashions, and accessories.

Read More......

0 comments:

Snap

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Label Cloud

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP